Saturday 2 February 2013

as High as Eiffel Tower







Its 2013 . .
A new year for me and a scary year for me . So in this year I will have a big examination , very big like Eiffel Tower . I will have a PMR exam . For me it is the most scarier things ever happen . Seems like I have to work hard to get Perfect Score in PMR which is about 8 months to go .Someone says that 8 months are a short period but for me it just like 8 days , 8 minutes , 8 seconds and everything that connected with 8 .
  
But before that I have to change myself to be more positive and take a look before do . Everything and everywhere that I go I must always bring my book so , I will never forget about everything that I learn . Like all people know that this year is the last year of PMR . It is making me more stress and scrad . Like all my teachers say "Youre the last candidates of PMR . I want our school pass with colourful paper ."That is like a pressure for me . They always mention the power of  "Minda Bawah Sedar" and "For people around us , fail is not us but champion is us" . Yeah , I remember that cause they always say about that . Huhhh . . A bit tired . .

So thing that I can do is praying and work hard to get Perfect Score so I can stand like the height of Eiffel Tower . . Pray for me and wish me luck . .

To all my PMR candidates friends , I wish you all the best . Lets rock the paper !!!!!!



BE THE BEST , BEAT THE REST


THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG